What’s New in TRAVERSE
New Features in TRAVERSE May Release
The TRAVERSE Updates for May have been released and here is the list of the five new enhancements. If you are not on TRAVERSE v.11 or don’t apply your updates regularly, you may want to contact us to discuss upgrading your TRAVERSE or to be added to the list of companies that have us install their updates regularly. If you would like for us to add your company to the update schedule or if you would like to renew your Software Maintenance so you can receive these updates, contact us using our contact form or call us at (502) 223-1136.
May new enhancements added:
- In general most of the interactive views now include a totals bar, making it easier to add analysis values to the data.
- In General Ledger a new Statement Audit View function was added that allows you to view any GL accounts not included in the content definition of the selected Statement ID has been added to Management Reports Setup.
- In Inventory a new Item Alias View now allows you to see all items associated with an alias.
- 4. In MFG-Production for Record Production Activity a new business rule, Interim Assembly Cost, allows you to define which cost (standard, average, or last) to use when updating inventory for partial completion of a finished assembly, creation of by-products, and the movement to stock for sub-assemblies. Previously, the only choice for these updates was the standard cost.
- In System Manager when creating a new payroll year, you now have the option to copy terminated employees.