Service Management Solutions
If you’re seeking better business accounting software for your installation, repair, maintenance service, manufacturing, or construction company, the TRAVERSE and OSAS Professional Services ERP software will help you improve your resource management, scheduling, and allocation with management reports and information analysis.
We understand specialty service management businesses and their unique needs. TRAVERSE for Windows and OSAS for multiple platforms have been designed to make your professional service company more efficient and more productive, regardless of the size and scope of your channel. We have a solution that will meet your needs as a service provider, from plumbing, to carpet cleaning, to construction.
Service Industry Applications
When you choose Traverse as your services software solution, you can penetrate new markets, gain and maintain customer loyalty, and improve your ability to serve your existing customers. With applications designed specifically for the services industry, you can be more efficient and more productive, regardless of the size and scope of your channel. Integrated with the ERP and accounting solutions, your needs are covered with these service specific applications:
TRAVERSE Service Director is a comprehensive work order and service management system for installation, repair, and maintenance businesses – both internally and in the field. With Service Director, your organization will achieve:
- Fast, efficient call handling with quick work order entry and scheduling.
- Seamless synchronization with TRAVERSE Accounts Receivable, General Ledger and Inventory.
- Flexible customer invoicing for time and materials for a single dispatch or a series of dispatches.
Keeping tabs on the course of jobs and projects could not be easier. TRAVERSE Project Costing is both a time billing and job costing application for the service industry. With Project Costing, you can:
- Define the structure and type of each project, how the project levels will accrue income and costs, and how billing will be handled.
- Assign all tasks to one project manager, or delegate each task to a different manager.
- Retrieve income, cost, billing, and write-up/down information at any time on a month-to-date, year-to-date, and project-to-date basis.