Whether you are a small nonprofit organization just starting out or an established foundation with years of experience, TRAVERSE Not-for-Profit software will help you streamline your organization’s operations, so you can spend less time on administrative tasks and more time making a difference for your organization.
We understand that each nonprofit charity, social service, foundation, and faith-based organization has unique needs. TRAVERSE is designed to make your NFP organization more efficient and more productive, regardless of your foundation’s size or budget, by providing an affordable solution that meets all of your needs in a single system.
When you choose the TRAVERSE accounting system as your nonprofit software solution, you can help improve your organization’s efficiency from donation processing to human resources. With applications designed specifically for nonprofit organizations, you can be more efficient and more productive, regardless of the size and scope of your foundation. Your business needs are covered with these not-for-profit applications, which are fully integrated with our ERP and accounting solutions:
The center of your accounting system, General Ledger provides powerful divisional and departmental accounting functions. Maintain your journal, log recurring entries, generate audit trails, and create custom financial statements. With General Ledger at the center of your financial system, you can:
- Print financial statements and other reports for all of the years for which you’ve saved history.
- Export financial statements, and drill down as needed to supporting information.
- Use unlimited budgets and forecasts for inquiry and reporting; create revised budgets and forecasts at any time.
rack obligations to suppliers, control cash flow, and speed data entry with the accounting applications in Accounts Payable. Produce a wide array of predesigned reports, and take advantage of the flexibility to pay all invoices, prepay selected vendors, or split invoices for payment. With Accounts Payable helping you prioritize your payments, you can:
- Save time and money with the ability to review outstanding payments by vendor and select which payments to hold or release.
- Manage your expenses efficiently and keep your accounts up to date with user-defined terms, aging periods, and cutoff dates.
- Improve your efficiency with quick entry and defaults on headers.
- Assess your financial position by producing timely reports.
Complete all of your payroll processing tasks with Payroll. Track hourly and salaried employee wages, print checks, manage sick and vacation accruals, and produce timely W-2 reports. With Payroll helping you simplify payday, you can:
- Analyze payroll expenses and employee productivity to help control costs and review expense distribution.
- Maintain detailed records with clear audit trails, and keep up to date with tax law changes.
- Produce detailed reports to help you plan and generate a budget.