Accounting Software and Integrated ERP for your Business
Gathering all of your financial information in one place has never been easier with accounting software and business management solutions we offer. You can import all of your current financial and tax information into the system and begin tracking your income and expenses immediately. Whether your business is established or you are expanding, your Open Systems solution can be up running easily and quickly, helping you make more informed buying and selling decisions, improve customer service, save money, and ensure profitability into the future.
When you choose OSAS as your accounting software solution, you can penetrate new markets, gain and maintain customer loyalty, and improve your ability to serve your existing customers. With integrated accounting applications, you can be more efficient and more productive, regardless of the size and scope of your channel. These flexible applications provide you with:
The center of your accounting system, General Ledger provides powerful divisional and departmental accounting functions. Maintain your journal, log recurring entries, generate audit trails, and create custom financial statements. With General Ledger at the center of your financial system, you can:
- Print financial statements and other reports for all of the years for which you’ve saved history.
- Export financial statements, and drill down as needed to supporting information.
- Use unlimited budgets and forecasts for inquiry and reporting; create revised budgets and forecasts at any time.
Track obligations to suppliers, control cash flow, and speed data entry with the accounting applications in Accounts Payable. Produce a wide array of predesigned reports, and take advantage of the flexibility to pay all invoices, prepay selected vendors, or split invoices for payment. With Accounts Payable helping you prioritize your payments, you can:
- Save time and money with the ability to review outstanding payments by vendor and select which payments to hold or release.
- Manage your expenses efficiently and keep your accounts up to date with user-defined terms, aging periods, and cutoff dates.
- Improve your efficiency with quick entry and defaults on headers.
- Assess your financial position by producing timely reports.
Manage your cash, know your customers, and analyze performance and trends with Accounts Receivable. Assign active or inactive status to your customers, use drill-down functionality to see source transactions from inquiry screens, and save time with batch processing capabilities. With Accounts Receivable’s flexible cash flow management options, you will:
- Produce timely reports to identify your best customers and stay on top of sales patterns.
- Evaluate your cash discounts program and spot delinquent accounts early.
- Track every aspect of your sales and receivables in a timely manner, improve the inflow of cash, and make the most of sales trends.
Complete all of your payroll processing tasks with Payroll. Track hourly and salaried employee wages, print checks, manage sick and vacation accruals, and produce timely W-2 reports. With Payroll helping you simplify payday, you can:
- Analyze payroll expenses and employee productivity to help control costs and review expense distribution.
- Maintain detailed records with clear audit trails, and keep up to date with tax law changes.
- Produce detailed reports to help you plan and generate a budget.
Send pay directly to employee bank accounts with Direct Deposit tied into your Payroll system. Create deposits by dollar amounts or percentages, prepare normal paychecks for special circumstances, and use batch processing to post multiple payrolls within a single day. With Direct Deposit keeping employees happy, you will:
- Create deposits by dollar amounts or percentages, with the ability to change at any time.
- Save time by processing multiple payments per employee in one Direct Deposit run.
- Enjoy improved security with Direct Deposit vouchers, the deposit documents employees receive instead of a “live” paycheck; there’s no chance of a paycheck being lost or stolen.
- Manage documents by saving PDF or text versions of printed vouchers.
From ACH transactions to direct deposit of payroll checks, from Positive Pay support to Magnetic Ink Character Recognition capabilities, Banking provides a total solution for secure electronic banking. While taking advantage of Banking’s advanced features, you can:
- Reduce time and accounting errors by automatically clearing transactions with bank-provided reconciliation data.
- Set up a credit card-type bank to simplify statement reconciliation; the bank tracks charges, payments, adjustments, and transfers.
- Quickly serve customers and vendors by creating and importing ACH files for delivery of electronic payments and payments received.
Reconcile bank statements and general ledger accounts with Bank Reconciliation. Track an unlimited number of bank accounts, void checks before they are sent or after they are posted, and review total debits posted to General Ledger for each period. When you use Bank Reconciliation to streamline your processes, you can:
- Define information for processing ACH payments to vendors and from customers for streamlined, simplified processing.
- Automatically create entries in General Ledger for adjustment and transfer transactions.
- Set up as many base and foreign currency bank accounts as you need, including routing codes for electronic payments, positive pay codes, check formats and other ACH information.
Fixed Assets gives you the power to analyze the tax and cash-flow implications of assets and track their valuation and depreciation. Stay up to date using the provided set of IRS-supplied depreciation tables, as well as MACRS, ACRS, straight line, sum-of-the-year digits, and declining balance recovery method support. With Fixed Assets helping you make capital decisions, you will:
- Use forecasting tools to evaluate leases, amortize loans, and experiment with depreciation strategies.
- Track the difference between estimated depreciable and actual service life and calculate the cost or proceeds from the retirement of an asset.
- Meet tax reporting requirements with a full range of financial and management reports.
Keep tabs on the course of jobs and projects with OSAS Job Cost. Easily keep track of job status, estimated cost, actual costs, billing status, and gross profit. With Job Cost keeping you informed and organized, you can:
- Maintain profitability by calculating variances between actual and estimated costs and revenues.
- Produce timely reports that help you analyze costs more closely.
- Know the status of a job, how much it’s estimated to cost, what it actually costs, the billing status, and the gross profit.
OSAS Web B2B
OSAS Web B2B gives you an easy-to-configure Internet interface to your OSAS data. Your customers can securely access sales, receivables, and inventory information through the Internet. With OSAS Web B2B providing web access to your system, you can:
- Allow customers to place orders online through a convenient, browser-based interface.
- Easily control the order and product information to which your customers have access.
- Provide easy access to customer aging, history, and invoices, as well as inventory items.
GENERAL Report Writer
Produce meaningful reports quickly and easily with the powerful OSAS GENERAL Report Writer. You can perform sort, select, format, subtotal, and process control functions by using keywords, the building blocks that enable GENERAL Report Writer to create sophisticated reports. With GENERAL Report Writer helping you manage your information, you can:
- Select information report from any combination of files for a complete picture.
- Easily create reports with the PROMPT mode or with the graphical drag-and-drop designer.
- Recall, modify, or copy reports at anytime, and output your report or selected data into a variety of electronic formats.
Resource Manager is the foundation of OSAS, delivering a simple, centralized interface to install and manage your OSAS applications. Easily create, delete, and configure users, groups, and roles. Set up multiple companies and apply security quickly and easily. With Resource Manager’s easy and robust controls, you can:
- Enjoy fast, easy access to information on key fields and codes from inquiries, and customize them to provide the information you want.
- Reduce employee administrative needs by using the Roles function to set up codes that grant and deny access to different menu choices.
- Save critical entry time and reduce entry errors by using the Import Definitions to define the layout of a file that you want to import into OSAS Bank Reconciliation, General Ledger, or Payroll.
- Maintain administrative control by using the E-Mail Queue function on the Company Setup menu to view outgoing emails awaiting delivery and, optionally, approve them for sending to customers and vendors.