Whether you need a make to stock, assemble to order, make-to-order, job shop, engineer-to-order, or project manufacturing software solution, TRAVERSE Manufacturing ERP software will help ensure you produce the right quantities in either single or mixed-mode manufacturing environments. TRAVERSE Manufacturing gives you the flexibility to not only streamline your processes and help reduce costs, but also helps you manage compliance and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
We understand specialty manufacturing businesses and their unique needs. We have a solution that will meet your needs as a manufacturer, from chocolatiers to mattress manufacturers, from convenience food to personal care products, and everything in between.
When you choose the flexible and scalable TRAVERSE ERP system as your manufacturing software solution, you can penetrate new markets, gain and maintain customer loyalty, and improve your ability to serve your existing customers. With applications designed specifically for the manufacturing industry, you can be more efficient and more productive, regardless of the size and scope of your manufacturing channel.
Your business needs are covered with these manufacturing applications, which are fully integrated with our ERP and accounting solutions:
Bills of Material / Kitting allows you to:
- Maintain accurate inventory quantities for your assemblies or raw materials.
- Change components for a group of select items with the global replacement of items.
- Build non-serialized assemblies that contain either serialized or non-serialized materials and components.
- Build fully costed finished goods by including component costs as well as labor costs.
With Routing and Resources for Manufacturing, you’ll be able to:
- Define operations as a combination of labor types, machine groups, and tooling.
- Interface with General Ledger and account definition for costing purposes.
- Create routings as a set of step-by-step operations, and use them in the Bill of Materials application without needing to recreate them every time.
Using Manufacturing – Production will allow you to:
- Easily handle lotted and serialized inventory, and perform multiple releases per production order.
- Create and edit production orders using a visual editor with drilldown.
- Import activity recording from an external sources, such as automated time card or bar code data collection system.
- Use powerful reporting capabilities to see when, where, and why variances took place in terms of time, usage quantities, and final production.
With TRAVERSE Requirements Planning, you can:
- Tailor your interface and create unlimited user-defined fields using the TRAVERSE Design Studio.
- Manage contract or long-term delivery orders with blanket order functionality for your customers.
- Create forecasts for individual items, parts, and assemblies based on current history using multiple methodologies.
- Choose between bucketless and standard Requirements Planning reports based on daily, weekly, monthly, or user-defined summaries.
With Inventory keeping tabs on the stock, you can:
- Monitor inventory movements by tracking detailed inventory history.
- Identify your best products and understand purchase and sales cycles.
- Transfer item quantities to different locations as needed; transfer costs can be entered and added to the cost of the transferred product.
- Create and maintain lot and serial numbers for those item types; lot number details include an expiration date and serial numbers include detail purchase and sales information.
- Set up as many locations as needed for each inventory item; all detail is maintained for each, including quantities and valuation, costs and prices.
With Sales Order, you are able to:
- Send invoices, statements, order acknowledgements, and quotes in the format the customer prefers (email, paper, or fax).
- Process Return Material Authorization (RMA) transactions so credit memos are not issued until the customer returns the items.
- Easily create new orders and copy from existing orders in history; simply view the different transactions posted to history, select one that matches current order information, and create a new order from it.
- Use prices that are calculated based on customer level, order quantity, special promotions, or customer-specific prices for items. Item prices can be calculated based on markups from cost or markdowns.
With Purchase Order helping you manage your buying power, you will:
- Send purchase orders in the format the vendor prefers (email, paper, or fax).
- View variances between order and actual quantities, order and actual costs, and delivery dates.
- Enter purchases in the company base currency or the vendor’s foreign currency; foreign currency purchases track costs in the foreign currency as well as the company base currency.
- Keep a watchful eye on the goods and services your company receives, and detect shortages and incorrect invoices so that you only pay for the items you’ve received.
Warehouse Management will help you:
- Identify sources of item demand, track down overages or loss, and view related movement activity.
- Track inventory items by bins and containers, designating the items that move in and out of inventory.
- Improve efficiency in picking, packing and shipping orders by streamlining day-to-day activities and maximizing the productivity of your warehouse staff.
- Drill through to view several layers of item detail at one time.
Mobile Warehouse enables your staff to:
- Record items while doing physical inventory, and move items from one place within the warehouse to another.
- Make sound decisions about purchases, sales, and transfers with instant on-hand and in-use quantity information.
- Pull items from your inventory in order to fulfill orders, and apply the item quantities in shipments you have received to specific purchase orders, location transfers, or material requisition returns.
- View quantity counts for items in bins and containers across all warehouse locations.
With ShopFloor for TRAVERSE version 11, you can:
- Ensure quality by taking advantage of the Quality Control functionality within ShopFloor.
- Make real-time inventory updates throughout the manufacturing process.
- Take advantage of the portable, easy-to-use user interface for machine operators.
- Record labor or machine time.
- Record production and materials.
Key TRAVERSE EDI benefits:
- Receive preferred status from trading partners by participating in EDI programs
- Lower transaction processing costs
- Free up resources to work on higher priority activities
- Reduce data processing errors