23 Critical Questions Your IT Consultant Should Be Able To Say Yes To
Let’s face it; not all IT consultants are created equal. The question is, which one will give you honest, straightforward and ACCURATE advice, and which ones will overcharge you, not deliver on their promises and (potentially) make things worse due to gross incompetence? Don’t trust you critical IT operations to just anyone!
Download This Free Report To Learn:
- The “dirty little secret” of the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggrevation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 23 revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair, one of which you will need to know about BEFORE even picking up the phone
- Viruses, worms, spyware and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be. The one surefire sign that you should run, not walk, away from a computer support firm.
Customware, Inc. is a trusted Microsoft Certified Partner that specializes in delivering full-service IT support for small and medium businesses.. We offer hardware and software solutions such as TRAVERSE® ERP Accounting Software, OSAS® Accounting Software, On-Time Web™ Time & Attendance Software, cloud hosted solutions, web & software development, networking installation and much more! Click here to learn more about us.
Important: We HATE spam as much as you do and will not rent, share or sell your information with anyone ever!
I Don’t Spend Time Worrying!
We are thrilled with the service and the accessibility. It’s been a great decision and a solid investment in our future success.
– Don Smith, West Virginia Press Association
Thanks So Much!
Thanks so much for bailing me out this year. Your guys were friendly and helpful and much appreciated.
– David Martin, Manager, Four Roses Bourbon